Dessert and a regular meal are simply inseparable. But dessert is bound to increase weight and cause obesity. Therefore we bring to you a simple solution. Eat Paleo! Yes paleo diet helps you in controlling weight and so do paleo desserts. So we have compiled a list of FOUR paleo dessert recipes you wouldn’t want to miss.
1. The first on our list of paleo dessert recipes is Ginger Brownies. Ginger Brownies are not only tasty as yummy but also good for your protruding tummy. So here is how you go about preparing it.
Firstly you need to preheat your oven to about a temperature of 350F. Next in a baking pan you will need to oil it using your coconut oil. In the meanwhile pour warm honey on the saucepan and heat it for sometime. Make sure you heat it in simmer. Next you will have to combine the flour, cocoa, salt (as per taste) and all the spices that you normally add together.
Pre final step is to mix the warm honey with eggs, vanilla extracts and some ginger. While doing so you should gradually add flour to the bowl. After adding all the flour blend it well.
Finally you need to transfer the mixture to the baking pan and bake for around half an hour. You can keep checking in between using your knife. Try to cut the brownies from the middle and if it comes out well then you have successfully baked it.
Hurray! You now have successfully learnt one of the delicious mouth watering paleo dessert recipes.
2. Paleo Ice cream: The second on our list of paleo dessert recipes is the paleo ice cream. Yes who would have thought Palaeolithic humans in those times craved for ice creams? But then an ice cream can make anyone crave and scream. So let’s get you started with your home made paleo ice cream. You need one ice cream maker and just 3 ingredients. The ingredients are as followed:
· 1 Can of Coconut milk ( It should approximately be 450 ml)
· Raw honey will do wonders and even better is a quarter cup of coconut sap.
· Last but not the least any ice cream ingredient you had like (Well we prefer these 3 for sure cocoa powder, frozen fruits and nuts)
Once you have all this, all you need then is your ice cream maker. Place everything in the ice cream maker after blending them thoroughly. Now you have to roughly wait for around half an hour.
30 minutes over! Good news get your cone cups because the yummy ice cream prepared from our paleo dessert recipes guide is totally ready.
One of the greatest benefits of paleo desserts is that it doesn’t put on weight. So you can enjoy all the sumptuous desserts with your family and yet stay fit and healthy. You can try several paleo dessert recipes from this guide and let us know how it came out for you. You can also try out few modifications here and there and have a great time experimenting with your paleo cooking skills.